Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello again. Well, I thought the pick up for the Glacier Farms box was today, Thursday, but it was Wednesday. Alright, its time to get off the Road Life and back with Real Life. Now I'm one day late in freshness. The box was impressive. Not for the sheer size of the turnips, but for how nice all the veggies looked. Now you might be thinking, "All produce doesn't have to look perfect, it's about the taste and flavor." I couldn't agree more. But everything still looked great. The carrots are sweet and they're going in a fresh juice concoction. Mmmmmm. Nice work Arthur.

Anyway, I'm going to try a few simple recipes and get back to all of you tomorrow. In the meantime....Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

2 comments:

Meggan said...

i'm excited to see what you come up with your csa boxes. I'm always looking for more inspiration.

Alaskan chef said...

This afternoon I should have your motivation.I thinking bbq pork and doing a north carolina slaw with the cabbage, and the turnips possibly throwing them in with my au gratin potatoes, maybe.