Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well I know its been a while since my last blog. I have a great excuse though- I just had a baby. Not myself, that would be amazing, but Emily and I had Sam on Thanksgiving Day. Also, a few friends of mine Scott, Kim, Jeremiah, and myself started up a local produce delivery bridging Anchorage Restaurants to the Matanuska Valley Farms. So far about 7 restaurants are on board. So when you go to your local restaurant, ASK FOR LOCAL. Ask what local products they carry or feature.

Tomorrow we get to take Sam home. So I hope to get a recipe blog out this week with Spicy Alaska Salmon rolls, Roasted Artichoke Dip, and we will see what comes in this weeks box. Time to go change a diaper. Until next time Eat, drink, and Think Local.

2 comments:

Meggan said...

which restaurants?
-congrats on your beautiful baby-

Alaskan chef said...

beartooth, kinley, snow city, sacks, taproot, and middleway